Suffering from reactive arthritis, joints pain. Was on allopathic and homeopathic medication. What can help the pain?

my mother is suffering from reactive arrithritis .there is severe pain in all body parts and joints in wrist , ankle are swollen. Pain is so severe that she starts crying at night.earlier she was using allopathy but now she is using homeopathy but there is no sign of recovery else situation is getting worse. Her stomach is not proper she goes for washroom 4-5 times a day ,has gastric problem also, pain in stomach at centre persists continuously.
sir, please advice me if possible suggest some medicine having no side effects.
Asked On : Sat, 12 Oct 2013