Suffering from random breathing. Pulmonary function test normal. Lung disease in the family. Do I have the same disease?

I have problems with breathing randomly, I can t figure out what triggers it, I have been to the doctors and had a pulmonary funtion test and they said everything was fine. It makes it hard for me to breath when I m around smole, humidty makes it worse, and like right now I m laying in bed and can t catch my breath. I don t know what to do. My aunt died a year ago of a lung disease. A bacteria that ate away her lungs and its genetic . It scares me to think I might have that but no one can find anything wrong
Asked On : Tue, 7 Aug 2012