Suffering from prostate gland enlarge disease. What treatment should i take? Concerned?

Sir, I am 33 years old, I have suffering prostate gland enlarge disease for last two years.. The disease is started when I have did sexual relation with a call girls at our city in the month of November, 2010. After two days past of the incident suddenly I have feel urinary problem and thus i had gone to a STD doctors & a Urology doctors at a Nursing Home, Dibrugarh and explained all the matter with the Doctor's, they shack-up me and advise me to do USG, all blood test alongwith VDRL & Serology-I&II test, urine test etc... The all the blood test & urine test results are found well and non-reactive condition. But the result of USG, there had seen my prostate gland is enlarged. So, the doctor of Urology gave me urology treatment and after two months I am fully cure of urinary disorder. But suddenly from last Decembor'13, I have feel urinary problem again.. and thus I go to the same urology doctor and after examine the result shown my prostate gland is enlarge again.. and it is approx. 22 gms.. of wgt. The doctor advise me that it is cure through medicine.. but after taken of all medicine, till now I have not cure of this disease.. Sir.. from the incident of the disease I have already done 6 times Serology-I&II, VDRL test.. but all test result are came out non-reactive..
Sir, kindly give me a advise what to do.. and where I take treatment? please Sir..
Asked On : Tue, 30 Apr 2013