Suffering from premature ejaculation, hair fall and weakness.

Hello,Sir. I am from jessore,bangladesh. I am having premature ejaculation problem. I started masterbating since i was 15 and i have beeen masterbating since. now i am 21 years old and 5ft 5 inch tall . i used to masterbate 5-6 times per week, although now i do it only once in a week. now, i get erection in 5-6 seconds after starting masterbating. my penis is too small,only 4.5 inch in erect position. i am losing hair and i think i am losing memory.what kind of medicine should i take to prevent this premature ejaculation problem. i live in bangladesh
Asked On : Wed, 20 Jul 2011