Suffering from premature ejaculation. What are treatment options?

Hello sir, i am 25 year old student. I am doing masturbation since last 11 years. I am suffering from premature ejaculation . I didnt did sex. My family is going to arrange my marriage but i am afraid of doing so. I dont know what to do for increasing my stamina before marriage. Also i feel shy to go to doctor. Mat you please help me and suggest me so that i become unafraid of marriage and able to sustain happy married life. Please help me
Asked On : Thu, 7 Mar 2013