Suffering from premature ejaculation. Looking for medicine to improve this problem

I am 38yrs old,Male, married for 10yrs. My problem is premature ejaculation during stiffened pennis with proper erection . Sometime goes less than minute and sometimes go longer with start and stop method.Even sometime go longer with less erected pennis. My pennis little curvature towards upwards and towards right side without any pain. How can i improve my sexual activity for longer time and i haven t consulted the doctor never before. But there is no problem between us even though i would prefer to improve our sexual activity for longer time.Please help.
Asked On : Tue, 12 Jun 2012