Suffering from pre mature ejaculation, happens only after long gap in sex. Have BP taking medication. Solution?

I am 48 years old and my wife is 40 years old. We do not have sexual relation for the last 7-8 years. Last year in the month of April and May we had a clash and were going for judicial separation. However, family members intervened and this was stopped . She had told some of my close relations about our sexual relation who advised me to consult doctor . Instead of going to any sexologist she forced me to go to a psychologist and for her satisfaction I consulted a psychologist at Ruby Hospital, Kolkata who advised us to go for marriage relation therapy . I told her to go for this and listen to advises of the doctor but she refused and we returned back. My workplace is at Angul, Orissa which is an industrial town around 110 kms away from Cuttack and my native place is at Kolkata. After we returned to my work place we had sexual affairs for about three months and again it stopped. I always seduces her but she never does . For few days she is not having words with me so yesterday I embraced her and asked what is your problem. She reacted and told me that don,t you understand, what every women needs and accused me. Sir, my problem is that ejaculation takes place before i start to have sex(that is when we start kissing and all) and with this she gets annoyed. But this takes place when I have sex after a gap of many days.If I have sex the next day, ejaculation is little delayed. Moreover, due to heavy pressure of official work I get tired and feel sleepy as I return home from office. My blood pressure is high and i take medicine in the morning. I don t have sugar. My weight is 90 Kg. We are having one daughter who is 12 years old. Please advise me.
Asked On : Tue, 5 Mar 2013