Suffering from polio since childhood, slight limp due to weak left leg, foot drop condition. Treatment options?

Hi, This is XXXX, Software Engineer from XXXX. Unfortunately had polio when i was 3. though it is mild but i really feel inferior because of this as i have got a slight limp because of my weak left leg. It has got weak and i also have foot drop . Doctors here in XXXX say that there is nothing that they can do so i do not limp. Wonder is there anything else that can help me. I really wanna have confidence in life but just because of this i feel real bad. Thanks
Asked On : Wed, 18 Jul 2012