Suffering from pemphigus vulgaris. Not cured by omnacortil 10 mg. What should i do?

suffering pempigus vulgerisfrom 2months.taking omnacrtil10mg twice daily but progress is verry slow. what should ido?
Asked On : Sun, 11 Mar 2012
Dec 2013
I can understand your concern for pemphigus vulgaris. Pemphigus is a common blistering disease and if proper treatment is taken then can be very well treated and later on cured also. For the same you can discuss your doctor regarding "INTRAVENOUS PULSE THERAPY". It is one of the best method to treat this condition.
You can also take disease modified agents and immunomodulator drugs such as cyclophosphamide and azathioprine in correct dose to treat the condition at best.