Suffering from palpitations, heaviness and pain in chest. ECHO, ECG, normal. Family history of heart problems. What can be done?

My husband has palpitation problem from the last 4 years n now recently he feel heaviness and pain on upper left chest. He got his ecg , echo, etc test done which says everything normal however, Blood test report says WBC 12.5, LYMPHOCYTES 44, LDL CHOLESTEROL 154, CHOLESTEROL 235, HDL-CHOLESTEROL 52. I am scared what to do. His mother had heart problem and died of heart attack 4 years back. she was diabetic too. My husbands age is 29 n he is not overweight... Please help what can I do
Asked On : Thu, 5 Jul 2012