Suffering from pains in between shoulder,chest and shortness of breath

last weekend i woke up throwing up have had loose stools for about a week then this week felt very tired starting have real bad pains in between my shoulder blades this my bottom left jaw hurt and my tounge got thick even hurting the under my left arm to elbow hurt next day my chest and shortness of breath for 3 days bad asleep today still feel weak but pain is not so bad but still there heart problems run really bad in family i m 48 years old should i let this pass or seek help now or if it don t get better or if it happens again this bad???? also i have noticed for a few months when i lay on my heart side (left) i get very sick and feel like i need to throw up// but not on my right side now a nawing pain still in back and under my arm but under my left breast feels very heavy
Asked On : Thu, 10 Dec 2009