Suffering from pain, numbness in the shoulders, arms, legs after carrying pup, took medicines, no effect. Suggestions?

Hi doc, I got a month old pup that was 3kg in wt. I was carrying the pup every two hours at night to the washroom for it to do its job. I developed severe pain in my front & back of right shoulder bone radiating to my entire arm , and now though I have not been picking it anymore, my pain contnues and also has started in my left shoulder and arm. There is also a feeling of numbness in the arms and legs.I have been taking Ultracet for over a month but it is not helping any more. Please advise Thank you
Asked On : Sun, 26 Aug 2012