Suffering from pain due to fibromyalgia. Difficult to work. What is your advice?

hello, I have fybromayalgia, and have lived with the symptoms for many years now, i feel i do really well considering the pain i have, i now know how to manage my pain, i returned to part time work around six years ago. i do think being posative helps me through. i have been told that i have to complete controll ,and restriaint traning as part of my job, but worry this will effect my condition, and make it worse, however if i cant do it, have been informed i will loose my job,i am so annoyed. what is your advice
Asked On : Thu, 17 Jan 2013