Suffering from neck pain and stiffness in fingers. MRI done. What treatment is required?

HI, I am S.Murali aged 45 years. I am suffering from neck pain and stiffness in fingers. My MRI report says C3-C4 and C4-C5 discs are deslccated. Mild diffuse annular, disc bulge noted at C3-C4 level without any significant neural compressio. Mild diffuse annular, postero-central and bilateral postero-laterral disc proturison noted at C4-C5 level, which is mildly indenting on the ventral thecal sac and existing C5 nerve root in the nerual foramina bilaterally, right more than left Kindly suggest treatment for my problem.
Asked On : Thu, 10 Jan 2013