Suffering from nausea, vomiting greenish substance, diarrhea and stomach pain. Medication?

Last Tuesday, I woke up with nausea , I threw up later green stuff, and laud in bed with shivers that wouldn t stop, throwing up again later. I tried to get out of bed after laying down a little bit after throwing up and could not see and completely passed out for a few seconds, now I ve had diarrhea , and everything I eat, I just diarrhea out. I ve had really bad stomach pains and back pains. Please help!!This has gone on for six days now.
Asked On : Fri, 22 Jun 2012