Suffering from nasal blockage, unable to breathe from one nostril. Deviated nasal septum. What is the treatment for this?

Hello Doctor, I am facing nose block from past 2 years. Now I am unable to breathe through my right nostril - In the night times, both of the nostrils are getting blocked and that times I am taking breathe through mouth and it is very difficult to sleep. One of the consultant suggested that better get it opreated because, sinve you inhaling through mouth due to that you are geting few allergies like throat infection, flum etc... Below are my CT Scan results: There is a polypoidal mucosal thickening in the right maxillary sinus inferiorly Fovea is deep in the symetrical Nasal septum is deviated to the right. Please suggest me the diagnossis for this as I am ready for Surgey If it is curable because in the night time I am not getting proper sleep and also If i exposed to cold I will immedeately gets nose block. Thanks & regards, Srikanth
Asked On : Fri, 29 Mar 2013