Suffering from multiple tuberculomas of brain, mass on neck. On AKT, solonex. Sufficient?

My wife is suffering from multiple tuberculomas of brain. She is on AKT for the past 5 months, but the lesions are remained the same. Few days back she developed a mass in neck . Doctors have taken biopsy and confirmed that it is tubertculoma and now they have kept if for culture. It will take 8 weeks for report to come. It seems that present treatment is not working , because lesions are same in size. She is taking Rcin 450, Solonex 300, Combutol 800, PZA 750 and glevo 750. So please tell me that if these medicines don t work then what other medicines can we start ? Doctors are telling me to wait for the culture report, but meanwhile if it increases then what ?
Asked On : Sun, 24 Mar 2013