Suffering from multiple sclerosis. Facing erection and ejaculation problem. No relief from viagra. Ideas?

I have had MS for more than 18 years and I have gradually become worse especially when it comes to erection and ejaculation even though I need it very much and I have the cravings and morning wood. My doctor has given me Viagra, it used to help a bit but now that doesn't work either. I have tried Cialis and Levitra too, but they were even worse. It is very frustrating. Can I do anythong about it?
Asked On : Thu, 18 Apr 2013