Suffering from mood swings, nausea in the morning, vomiting bile, obesity. Due to anxiety?

Hi, I have a 14 yr. old daughter, she is about 40 lbs. overweight , always has had mood swings, does good in school, has a group of friends, she started saying that she is nauseous in the early mornings and throws up bile - I can remember doing this as a kid when I was anxious about something, but hers is just before school. I know everything is fine at school with her friends (she would just rather sleep than go though) do you have any idea what would cause this?
Asked On : Mon, 25 Mar 2013

Obesity is risk factor for GERD which is associated with heartburn, throat irritation. If this is the case than use over the counter drugs like esmoprazole and use extra pillow to raise head during sleep, avoid heavy meals and take small frequent meals.

Bile vomiting (greenish vomits) is usually associated with Gallbladder surgery, Food allergies,Food poisoning, Gastroenteritis,Intestinal blockage.

Some overweight teens have tendency of engaging in extreme weight control behaviors such as self-induced vomiting, the use of diet pills, laxatives, and diuretics, as well as binge eating.

Behavioral change, nausea, vomiting and obesity are classical signs of Symptoms of Adrenal gland hyperfunction due to any underlying cause.

You should closely watch your childs behavior and sufferings and talk with her about any psychological or social issue and immediately consult a doctor about these issues.

If vomiting is serve or frequent please rehydrate her with plenty of fluids and electrolytes.

Hope it helps.

Take Care!