Suffering from minor sweating, fatigue and abdomen pain. Have lymphadenopathy. CBC normal. Suggestion?

hi there. I have had ongoing generalized lymphadenopathy for over one month, including several areas of my head and neck , back, groin , and behind both knees (popliteal region) I have fatigue , minor sweating at night, malaise , and my menstruation is late. Also my stool is slightly lighter in color and floating, accompanied by 2 weeks of a slightly bloated and painful upper abdomen . My own Physician has run a full CBC, thyroid , mono, and Lyme disease , all of which have been negative and free from infection or UTI . Can you please offer any suggestions as to what this may be?
Asked On : Sun, 16 Dec 2012