Suffering from migraine since childhood. Taken Excedrin, Vasograin. Any alternate medication with less side effects?

I am a 63 year old female suffering from migraine from the age of 6. Yes I was diagonised with migraine and have undergone many tests and taken different treatment for this over the years. I lived in Dubai for the past 33 years and my last medication was Excedrin tablets. Now that I am back in India for good I have started on Vasograin due to non-availability of Excedrin in India. Could you please advise me the side effects of Vasograin and if there is any other alternative with no severe side effects. Please help me as I get these headaches almost every morning. Thank you. Rose Sydenham
Asked On : Fri, 3 Aug 2012