Suffering from migraine. On topmac, prodep and vasograin. Excessive weight gain after taking prodep. Side effect?

Hi. I am suffering from migraine for past 7 years.. currently i am under medications .. i started taking TOPMAC 20 twice daily for past 4 months and vasograin when i get headache as prescribed by my neurologist .. My doctor also prescribed me PRODEP 10mg twice a day for 1 month. There is no change in my diet and Exercise schedule but i gained 11 kgs in just 2 months after i stopped taking PRODEP. Is that because of any side effect.. is taking these medicines may cause any serious problem? Please advice.. Thanks Moumi.
Asked On : Fri, 7 Sep 2012
Answers:  0 Views:  209 Awaiting Answer