Suffering from lower stomach ache, developing fluid back up in vas deffrons, very painful. Suggestion?

Hi my name is brian i went to er about 5 months ago. I went there because i lifted somthin heavy i thought i had a hernia because my lower stomach was hurting well the docter that checked me did it differently than i ever ben checked fore that before i was laying on my back and he pressed his fingers between my test and pushed them apart and flatted my scrotum and was using his thumbs pushing all around my test now five months later iv ben to c a diffrent doc and now i hav som sort of fluid backup in my vas deffrons could hav this doc caused this it is very painful and i hav to get surgery
Asked On : Sun, 17 Feb 2013