Suffering from loose stools, abdominal cramping, severe back pain and anxiety. <br>Could this be due to worm infestation?

A few different times recently I have had 2-5 inch spaghetti shaped things in my stool and just a moment ago i had very lose stool and as having this borderline diarrhea had the poop colored(or maybe just covered) hanging out of me about 4 inches into the water that stayed in one piece when I pushed it out. I did just see small worms in my cats poop. I have had abdominal discomfort and cramping, fairly bad chronic back pain and severe anxiety, depression and forgetfullness which I read is worth mentioning even though may be unrelated. Weight gain mostly in my lower abdomen that looks like a few months pregnant.. Was very scared to see a possible worm hanging out of me and can no longer afford health insurance and coincidentally TODAY is my last day covered!
Asked On : Mon, 17 Sep 2012