Suffering from long sightedness, drastic increase in power. Will it stabilize when I grow up?

I am 14 years old, i am suffering from long sightness. For past 2 years i am wearing specs and my power is Drastically increasing.It is now -3.00. Will my increasing power sstabilize when i am adult? My doctor is saying my increasing height(i am 5ft 8 inch currently) is cause for my increasing power, is he right? and he is also saying that my power will stabilize when i grow as adult? My current weight is 49 kg and people around me is saying i am serious under wight, is this the cause of my increasing power?I also want to know my power if it stops at certain age? Please help me? AN unhappy teenager
Asked On : Sun, 20 May 2012