Suffering from late stage lyme disease, on antibiotics. Also suffering from Hepatitis C. Got approved for Interfuron treatment. Worried

Hi, I am currently battling with Late Stage Lyme Disease and I am on my 4th course of antibiotcs. I also have Hepatits C and have been desparately seeking out treatment for over a year now (before the lyme). I finally just got approved for the Interfuron treatment thru a clinical trial and the time period available is in a month. If I do not do the trial...I will lose the opportunity. But I'm having a very hard time with the lyme disease and I am worried if there would be any effect on the lymes from being on interfuron?
Asked On : Sat, 30 Mar 2013