Suffering from itchy and reddish vagina, creamy, odorless liquid discharge. On a healthy diet. Any cream that i can use?

Hi! My period is coming few days fr. now, and 4 days now my vagina is itchy and reddish around the lips but not all the time, in my whole life every 2 yrs only I drink pills dianne or after 3yrs.for 1pack or 2 pack because that s the time only I meet my husband.Feb. 2012 I ve start to drink pills dianne continous till this month and last month April is the start of this itchy vulva . I have also a history of high fever when I was 14 yrs old for almost 2 months. I noticed if I discharge the white look like a chesse no smell or odor, its gone the itchy and after I exercise the more comes out or I discharge more and I feel better because the itchy is gone,I did nt use any cream as of now, I m 41 yrs old, 49 kl. I hate medicine, I did nt drink even I m sick I drink only more water and eat fruits and everyday I eat vegetable and most my food is fish, sometimes only I eat meat, chicken once in a blue moon because I m allergy my question is what exact cream I need to use. Thanks a lot and God Bless.
Asked On : Sat, 2 Jun 2012
Allergist and Immunologist 's  Response
candid b vaginal passery
OR CANDID B OINTMENT
IF YOU USE PASSERY YOU HAVE TO KEEP INSIDE FOR 7 DAYS
AND OINTMENT TO BE USED REGLARLY 2 TIMES FOR 4 WEEKS