Suffering from irregular periods and white discharge. Need medication

sir i am 41 yrs of age female i am separated from my husband for 16 yrs,before separation we used to have sex regularly. now i am having white discharge (lucokreha)from my vagina the whole month since last six years i am a divorcee too and i also have irregular menustral cycles and often with 7 to 8 days in continuation often and twice or thrice a month Can marriage again at this age erradicate my vaginal discharge problems suggest me good medicines for this discharge
Asked On : Sun, 23 Sep 2012