Suffering from hyper acidity, diarrhea. No relief with medication. Tongue white. Medication for quick relief?

Hi, I am 22/female, from India. Since Sunday 9th December i was feeling very hungry. After eating a full meal i felt as if I had not eaten anything since hours. On Wednesday 12th Dec, I started having hyper acidity and diarrhea at the same time. I had around 40 loose motions within 5-6 hours of span. Doctors have advised me Zenocin 200mg, PAN-D. However there is still no relief. I am having Imbodium to control my motions but when i don t consume it, I have to rush washroom in every 5mins. Doctors cant say whether it is due to any infection or acidity. Every now and then i feel like a flood is moving in my stomach and i get a relief only after passing motions. My tongue is also white. Also, I was on boiled food since 2 months as I was suffering from Viral Hepatitis-A , Typhoid and Malaria at the same time. Though I recovered from it within a month. I live in my college hostel and water and mess food is a matter of concern. Please suggest a quick relief and tests if any.
Asked On : Mon, 17 Dec 2012