Suffering from hip pain, warfarin with bad circulation, blood clots in legs. What is the problem?

my husband has been having hip pain for the last 9 months with several visits to the doctors. he is now seeing a specialist at the hospital who says he has arthritus of the hip and will need a replacement eventually. he also sees a chiropractic for his back and he has done some excecises with him and says no way is it his hip or he would not be able to do these excercises. He is also on warfarin with bad circulation as he had blood clots in his legs. could it be a circulation problem that is causing all his pain.
Asked On : Fri, 19 Apr 2013