Suffering from high fever during nights, splitting headaches, nausea, back pain, weakness and diarrhea. Is it due to typhoid?

Hi, I am a 27 yr old femal and i ve been having high fever specially at night which goes away somewhat during the day. I ve also had splitting headaches , nausea , backaches , sensitvity, pain behind the eyes, weakness, diarrhea and this pain didn t materialize at first but now its the most painful one....just above where my right hip starts like my right ribcage and it hurts to breath deeply...i feel like my lungs hurt and i dont know how to deal with it. It spreads above, below and back but stays on the right side. i need to know if its related to typhoid or not? I must almost confess that i am bi-polar and will have a heart attack if i need to go to the hospital. Now the other symptoms i described on the phone to a renowned physiologist and he also agreed that it might be typhoid but will not treat me until i get all the tests done and have a proper appointment with him. Meanwhile i m on Azomax 500mg for typhoid and if my fever gets too high i sometimes take brufen. Please help. p.s ever since i ve started on AZOMAX i ve been feeling much temperature at its highest was over 104 and now it rarely goes up a 100 Centigrade. Kindly please advise me on my lower right back pain because if i tilt to my right side or lie on it which i try to avoid doing it puts pressure on it and feels like hell. Please tell me its related to typhoid and it will get better. Thank You.
Asked On : Fri, 20 Apr 2012