Suffering from high BP

hi, I am having 40th week pregnancy. and i am suffering from high B.P.(120/90). what precautions should i take for my baby ?
Asked On : Tue, 12 Apr 2011
hi welcome to health care magic.see your systolic blood pressure 120 which is normal but your diastolic blood pressure which is 90 is little bit on heigher side,normally it is use of salt in limited way.also concern phycisian or gynec for that avoid further distress to you and your child
OBGYN Dr. Nidhi Sharma Chauhan's  Response
welcome to healthcare magic. you should consult your gynaecologist obstetrician regarding your blood pressure. there are no precutions you can take on your own at 40 weeks of pregnancy, your doctor has to tell you. please do not delay in going to your doctor since you are already 40 weeks with slightly high blood pressure.