Suffering from high BP, diabetes and cholesterol, have severe burning sensation while micturation, itching on penis. Urine and blood tests showed albumin, bilrubin, creatinine. What treatment should be taken?

I am 36 years diabetic male working in Kuwait who also have slight high BP & CHOLESTEROL &have been taking Glucophage850mg,Zocor40mg,Zestril20mg. Past8days I am suffering from severe burning sensation while passing urine & also have severe icting on penis.I have my latest urine &blood report which shows GLUCOSE 6.0, UREA 10.3mmol/L, ALB 50g/L, BILT-2. 18 umol/L ,CREA 83umol/L. Wil you please tell me what I am suffering from? What I must do? Whom should I consult
Asked On : Thu, 28 Jun 2012