Suffering from hepatitis A. Fluctuating bilirubin levels. SGPT stabilized. What is this state defined as?

From february 19 ownwards i was suffering from hepatitis A and intially d bilurubin count was 5.2 and sgptalmost 1200... den after a month or two with the help of medicines and diet my bilurubin decreased to1.6 and sgpt became 80.... den again bilurubin increased to a.8 and sgpt remains of the normal mark of 30_20... now wats d problem is that my sgpt is constant and bilurubin is varying .. my bilurubin has increased now up to 2.9 and sgpt is a constant of 30...Doctor plzz can u suggest whether i,am having a hepaptitis under d category of Gastro or can plz define my actual conditon of the disease...
Asked On : Wed, 8 Aug 2012