Suffering from heavy bleeding with clots. Had scan results shows extensive shadowing and fibroids on uterus. Suggestion?

Hello. My name is Shelby and I am 45 years old. I had a transvaginal ultrasound and the results were there was extensive shadowing and the myometrium is markedly heterogeneous.. What does that mean? I was told I have fibroids and my uterus is enlarged.. I have heavy bleeding monthly with the passing of clots that are the size of an orange.. Can you help me understand? Thank you so much... Sure, my email is YYYY@YYYY ..
Asked On : Sun, 24 Mar 2013