Suffering from heaviness in chest, wheezing and pin prick rashes. Have Bronchitis and sinus infection. Cause for these symptoms?

I have been sick for 2 months. Heaviness in chest, coughing, wheezing & have developed a pin prick rash all over my body & weakness & tiredness. Ive been diagnosed with a sinus infections & bronchitis & was put on 10 days of amoxicilling & albuterol inhaler . After completing amox. I developed a rash. Went back to the dr. With still heaviness in chest & developed a rash. Then i was told it was mono, which i had 10 yrs ago as well. Still having tons of mucus in my chest & heaviness. Little appetite. Rash continues to spread into blotches insead of pin pricks all over my body. It has now become itchy
Asked On : Sat, 9 Mar 2013