Suffering from headaches, not migraine, don't take analgesics, do smoking. Reason for headaches?

Hi, I have started suffering headaches for the past fortnight or so. I have never suffered with them before. They can appear at various different parts of my head. they strike on both sides at different times, but not across the whole head at once. they sometimes start towards the upper back of my head, currently I can feel it towards the front, almost my forehead . I am concerned because I have never suffered from headaches, not without obvious provokers e.g. I do get tension headaches but I can tell those and they fade as I relax. These seem to hit me randomly and are quite painful, sometimes causing me to stop what I m doing. I am not suffering photophobia or phonophobia so I don t think they are migraine related. I do not take any analgesics for these as I try to avoid them generally and I am aware that regular use of them can actually worsen headaches. I don t drink any alcohol. I smoke 10 cigarettes a day. I do smoke cannabis very regularly but not in huge amounts - a light joint each night. I am 5 9 and approximately 15 stone, female, and of mixed white and asian heritage.
Asked On : Fri, 26 Oct 2012