Having head ache. Have photophobia and phonophobia. Take Nicip?

Hi Doctor, I am having head ache, accompanied by photophobia and phonophobia , used to take Dart which used to relieve me of the headache, but as it was not available i have taken Nicip and i read about its side effects and one of the answers provided here by the doctor sourav ganguly that during menstruation (Accompanied by leg pain), its ok to consume Nicip. Also Just after 10 mins am feeling better, in case of a similar situation is it advisable to take Nicip.
Asked On : Mon, 17 Sep 2012