Suffering from hair thinning condition. Solutions for hair thinning?

Hello Doctor, It will be pleasure that if you suggest some solution for my thin hair. i am having very thin hair compartively by birth my hair stracture is thin but pas from ten years it became very very thin, iam having nutritional food and i take all the test and i also took some 3 years doctor bhatra treat ment but no improvement i fond. Please provide some solution or suggest me any doctor who treats this problem in XXXX. Lots of thanks in advance.
Asked On : Mon, 23 Jul 2012