Suffering from hair loss, dandruff, pimples and itchy scalp after shifting place. How to control it?

Hello Sir , I am Parvesh Sharma and I migrated to Canada in 2010 for studies. Since then I have been suffering from hair loss . My scalp is itchy all the time and a lot off dandruff . I can fell small pimples on my scalp. These pimples and Itching is only at the top part of scalp, thats where I have been losing hair. I went to see a doctor here,he told me this is some kind of fungal infection and told me to use Nizrol shampoo. But it is not helping much. I talked to my mom in India, shes a staff nurse. She consulted with the skin specialist. Doctor told her to tell me for the following medicines. fluconazole 150 mg tablets(for fungal infection) Noskurf Cream & Lotion (Probably to reduce dandruff) Suvarna hair oil (To improve hair growth) I am 19 years old. And i really dont wana get bald, Please help me I shall be very thankful to you
Asked On : Sun, 29 Jul 2012