Suffering from hair fall and dandruff, taking vitamin A tablet and Atarax, applying Tenovate cream. Suggestion?

hi, i have hair fall problem for d last 1.5 years, i have tried all shampoos and gone through various treatments like alopathic and homeopathic, allopathic didnt work but homeopathic worked, but after the 2 3 months of d treatment it has started falling again, please note that i am having dandruff , and my hair falls in full length even when i dont comb. Now i am takin vitamin A tablet, Atarax tablet and Doxil500, and applying tenovate cream on the scalp at night before washing hair. Due to dandruff pimples come on my face. Please help me in this regard.
Asked On : Sat, 16 Mar 2013