Suffering from hair fall. What is the good method to grow hair ?

i am 21 years old .I am losing my hair since 2 years.I hane consulted many doctors but there is no growth of hair istead i'm suffering from hair fall.Doctors i request you to please give me ome good methods through which i can grow my hair.Thank you i am 21 years old .I am losing my hair since 2 years.I hane consulted many doctors but there is no growth of hair istead i m suffering from hair fall.Doctors i request you to please give me ome good methods through which i can grow my hair.Thank you
Asked On : Mon, 4 Apr 2011