Suffering from genital warts, tired, dizziness, headaches, family history of cervical cancer. Possible cause, treatment?

Several months ago I visited a walk in clinic after noticing small lumps around the entrance to my vagina . The nurse told me it looked like genital warts . I was extremley upset as I have been with my husband for 10 years, and I have ben faithful, so I could not understand how this happened. I buried my head in the sand a tried to forget about it, as my husband and I were about to emigrate to Australia and I wanted a fresh start. Since then I now have the following symptoms: The lumps have got bigger, around 4/5, they are growing long, not round if that makes sense. they are smooth and fleshy and light pink. I have a very large lump, about 1 inch across and at leaset 3 inches long that is starting to protrude from my vagina, I can see it hanging out when I sit down to go to the loo. I am always very tired, I often get dizzy spells and I feel sick a few times a week (though I had put this all down to getting used to the Australian climate) I now get regular headaches and find it very difficult to sleep at night. I have a family history of cervical cancer , my mother died from it aged 40. I am 29 and have had 4 sexual partners, and have been with my current partner for 10 years. I just don t know what to do, I feel completley humiliated by how hideous I look down there, it is effecting my sexual relationship. I have 2 children, i aged 10 and 1 aged 18 months. Please advise on what the possible causes are, and what I should do next . Thank you for your time
Asked On : Tue, 15 Jan 2013