Suffering from frequent nocturnal leg cramps, torn muscle. Taking baclofen, sleeping in moist heating pads. Treatment?

I suffer from frequent nocturnal leg cramps to the point where the medial gastroc muscle has torn 2x in the rt leg and once in the lt leg in the past 5 months preventing me from weightbearing for several days each ocurrance. I am currently taking baclofen to try to minimize the spasms along with drinking tonic water and sleeping with a moist heating pad many nights, but I still have regular cramping (3-5 nights each week) and I fear another spasm strong enough to tear the muscle again. Any thoughts on causes and/or suggestions for treatment?
Asked On : Tue, 2 Apr 2013