Suffering from flu and blood pressure was high. Feel freezing cold after drinking fluids. Suggestion?

good evening my husband my or may not have the flu , he does has the symtoms, but I took his pressure and it was 186/91. I cant remember but that does not sound like its in the normal range. my husband is 48 and six foot tall, he has not ate in two days he is drinking fluids, but everytime he drinks he gets freezing cold . he has had a headache all day, he is a smoker but has not even smoked in two days doing nothing but sleeping. please help
Asked On : Mon, 14 Jan 2013