Suffering from fever,vomiting & headache in a 4yr old kid. what could it be ?

fever ,vomiting & headache in a 4yr old.. what could it be?? please help! Hi my 4 yr old son has had a fever and has been vomiting. he hasnt been able to eat anything or keep any liquids down. he has also complained about a headache. he has been given 2 injections 1 of bonadoxina 25mg and 1 of amikin 250 mg and also Bactrim suspension. he has been like this all day and i dont see him getting better. please tell me what might be wrong with him? and wat else could i give him or do for him to feel better?
Asked On : Fri, 15 Apr 2011