Suffering from fever, muscle aches, and occasionally coughing. And these are worse during sleep

Hello, Yesterday I had a fever , and muscle aches , and occasionally coughing. I slept from 11AM until 4PM today, but through out the night I couldn t sleep that well, because I would be coughing every 10 mins. I stopped coughing at around 10AM, and I slept a bit better. When I woke up, my neck started to get really sored, and I still have the cough, but it s less, but this time whenever I cough my chest would ache.
Asked On : Mon, 14 Mar 2011