Suffering from fever, given Cipolox and Panitiac. does Dental abscess without pain cause fever?

followed with 102 degree temperature.we went to hospital and he prescribed be antibiotic for 3 days.After that also the body temperature showd between 100 and 101.The did alla the checkups and all are negative.They already started for pantiac 40 mg and formic 1.5 injections for 2 days.after that i was discharged and changed the antibiotic to ciplox 500 mg for 5 days.I never knew that a dental abcess without any pain may cause fever.But yesterday when i wnt through tha net,i found that it is followed by fever.I m very much feared to go to a dentist ..Please help me sir.
Asked On : Sun, 3 Mar 2013