Suffering from fever and headache. Zofix and maxtra prescribed. Itching and pain in the leg after taking medication. Treatment?

hi Sir I was suffering from head ache and fever; A local doctor here prescribed me - Zofix-CV 200 and Maxtra Cold After taking the medicine was two days ( 2+2 ) i started developing itching sensation on my leg. Now it has become worst. i still have the itching sensation + i m unable to stand on my leg When i sit i have no leg pains, when i stand i get pain which is quiet similar to momentory pain during vomiting , Kindly help ! Thanks, Som
Asked On : Thu, 11 Oct 2012