Suffering from excessive urination. RBC in urine test. On medication for overactive bladder. Taking omeprazole for IBS. Reduced ejaculation

I was suffering from excess urination .got urine test n scanning.only irregularity found was RBC 10-15 hpf.i was given medicine for overactive bladder which I used for few I feel like partially blocked urine,sumtimes coming in split stream and I always feel like few drops r left behind n I m carrying those and have to urinate again with difficulty every 20 min.also suffering from IBS n taking omeprazole .would like to mention dat ejaculation is not as frequent as before and after masterbation the problem gets worse.Even not able to enjoy sex.kindly help
Asked On : Tue, 14 Aug 2012